Google Ad Planner
* Search for websites relevant to your audience.
* Access aggregated statistics on the number of unique visitors, page views, and other data for millions of websites from over 40 countries.
* Create lists of websites where you’d like to advertise and store them in a media plan.
* Generate aggregated website statistics for your media plan. </object>
With Google Ad Planner, you specify criteria (such as geography, searched keywords, demographics, and language) to create a list of sites. You can then review traffic, reach, and other key data for each site to help you make informed decisions about where you might advertise. To make your research more efficient, Google Ad Planner automatically refreshes the site list when you enter, remove, or edit audience definition criteria.
The Google Ad Planner account interface consists of:
- A research page, where you can search for sites by name, audience, and content.
- A media plan page, where you can save your desired sites and placements for future reference.
- A publishers page, where site owners can update their site information that’s displayed in Google Ad Planner.
So next time when you think of advertising online, better be better informed and spend wisely using Google Ad Planner.