Looking to automate your business processes? Try PostBooks
PostBooks is an open source accounting, ERP, and CRM system that shares a code base with the commercially-licensed editions of xTuple ERP. PostBooks uses PostgreSQL as database and it is developed using Qt framework for C++.
• Accounting (general ledger, accounts receivable and payable, bank reconciliation, financial reporting)
• Sales (quotes, order entry, sales reporting, shipping)
• CRM (universal address book, incident management, opportunity management, to-do lists, project management)
• Purchasing (purchase orders, receiving, vendor reporting)
• Product Definition (items, infinite-level bills of material)
• Inventory and Distribution (multiple locations, other advanced warehouse features)
• Light Manufacturing (work orders, strong support for make-to-order)
• OpenRPT open source report writer
PostBooks is licensed under CPAL, the OSI-certified Common Public Attribution License.
See PostBooks in action: